- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The personal information that you provide will be held on a database and may be shared internally within VIDSCOLA. Sometimes your details may be made available to external companies for marketing purposes. If you do not wish your details to be used for this purpose, or wish to amend your mailing details, please write to: [email protected]
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance or completeness of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by and licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the website design, layout, look, appearance, graphics in addition to courses’ materials and information included in any session. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).